Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Once Upon a Time..

....I was as thin as the edges of a razor. But not so sharp. Today, I am as fat as a sintex tanker, but not so deep. So you see? Imperfect thin was ok, I never tried putting on weight--if there is such a thing--but imperfect fat? Not acceptable.

So now, for a week (that's a stretch, but what the heck) I have idli for breakfast, idli for lunch, and oats for dinner or nothing. Its very, very, very, very hard to not eat meat. So Danny super well done!

More than the will to not eat yummy food, I hate looking at my big tyres. I could fix a puncture, really. But it's all going to vanish. No exercise yet, but will get there soon. Hopefully!

I was 35 once upon a time..now I am 47.7 and all those over 10 kgs is FAAAAAAAT. A whole family of chicken and beef and pork and....lovely things.

But soon I'll go back to once upon a time.....Soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this post. Very honest and funny as hell. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Though having seen a couple of pics of yours...I think you probably look normal now!

    Totally sympathise having put on 8 kgs in a few myself...the body is like hotel california baby...once the fat comes in it can never leave! :P

    ReplyDelete