Friday, September 7, 2012

Hatha


     So, after all this excitement about running and zumba classes I have realized that my fitness level is below plunge. Yes, that's right! I just came up with a new low. My heels have begun to hurt because of high impact while walking and jumping around in the zumba class.
     I have already stopped running and substituted it with elliptical (with this my posture and back some how feels uneasy) and cycling (my bum hurts after sitting for too long and sitting at the desk for the whole day).
     I have already started grumbling about the E&C workouts so my plan is to do two weeks of yoga. Although it will not be high cardio workout it will at least make me flexible? waaiiill! Will keep you posted about it.

     Till then check this out -- http://www.yoganu.com/

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. funny but this website is yoga and anu put togthr ;) ;) "YOGANU"

    my exercise physiologist tld me im very flexible which is supposedly nt good, prone to back pain and so yoga is a no no..she gave me a regime for interval training.. i could hardly do it for 7 mins.. i had a horrible pain jus below my rib cage, wen i tld her this, she said it might because my lung went in to shock and some blah.. so my exercise is nt wrking :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.. all my colleagues made fun of me with the yoganu! :P and no lung collapse and all. If you are feeling hurt or general pain (which in my terms is all over and not a stabbing pain) then it is either that you are not breathing properly or you drank too much water before and during exercise. Stop cause it wont help you. Keep the intervals shorter. 7min at the start is too much. what was the intervals I will shorten it for you. :D

    ReplyDelete