Monday, September 3, 2012

HALP!

Hey Ladies,

I don't know you from adam and the only person who I know and is a close dear friend is Anu. However, through these years of blogging...I do feel like you are friends...people I understand and relate to. And this blog you are also the sisterhood - you're fighting the same battle with the same tools and it's awesome!

Right now, I need help. I really do. I'm panicking and I have no idea where to start for all the lectures I've been giving you girls!

To break the news, I'm getting engaged in Nov and married in April next year. I have 7 months to look great and get fit. However, while this should be a great motivating factor for most women, I am only eating more and lazing about more. In other words leaping these two milestones I just mentioned and officially looking 4 months pregnant!!

What do I do? And how do I do it? Please help!The problem is, that no matter how hard I try to diet and be healthy I seem to falter every 3-4 days and I have seen no results in the last one month. This is highly de-motivating and I don't know how to break the cycle, see some result and find a motivation to keep going long term.

Tips, tricks, philosophy...anything you can give me to set me on the path will be much appreciated.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pavithra... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I understand tat its very difficult now with little more of happy eating. I would suggest you join in with some weight loss program..if not now then at least 3 mnths from now..it helps cos someone will be there to constantly monitor and pesture you on the progress.
    Alsoooo I know how important it is to look good in ones wedding/pictures.. im sure you want to too..:) :) :) :) keep telling this again n again..
    Positive thinking and you will be there in your goal..
    all the best hun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't want too much impact training -- where your feet can't take too much jumping/pressure on it -- google for exercises that you can do. Buy a journal and write down what you are going to eat for the next five days and also enter how you have deviated from it. It will give you a real sense of where and how you are over eating. May be you are not actually as bad as you think you are.

    You could also try giving up on one food item that you love for three months. It could be anything. But just one. so that you learn self-control. I have/am giving up chocolates cause my acne are back.

    Hope this helps :-)

    ReplyDelete