Tuesday, September 4, 2012

On Loop



Keep repeating this to yourself. It worked for me. For the two months that my mom was here I used to hit the gym in the afternoon, which was after coaxing my boss to give me an extra fifteen min for lunch so that I could shower and get back to work (didn't want a stinker sitting next to him ;-) But now after my mom left everytime I don't step out at 1PM I get jittery like I haven't done something that I am supposed to. Although I hate routines and I am guilty of not really falling into the exercise routine the fact that I am even thinking of it is a huge step for me.
     So think, repeat and do. Let's go girls! Anyone doing anything???


1 comment:

  1. I swam 10 lenghts yesterday - short but a start.
    I'm going for a yoga class today.
    I had a No Junk day yesterday.
    Thanks to all your motivation :)
    Go go Anu!

    ReplyDelete