Thursday, August 30, 2012

Emotional Eating.



I have fallen off the wagon. I ate and ate chicken korma and rice throughout the weekend and cupcakes. I am good for five working days in the week but if I am sitting at home or going out I end up eating unhealthy stuff. Also, I had a huge fight and the only thing I could fall back on was food.. Talking helped a bit and so did exercise. But it wasn't enough. I needed the comfort of food. Is there anyway or anything you guys to do stop?

Please help! :)

2 comments:

  1. Firstly huggie!

    Secondly...distraction! Didn't even know you'd had a fight and were low :( Use us to keep emotionally full and not eat when upset.

    Thirdly...you've put up a great fight in this war against emotional eating and you're getting there. Think of the positive - you eat healthy 5 days a week! How awesome is that? big progress! Now just another little baby tweak...make sure dinner over the weekend are still healthy even if you binge during the day.

    Slow and steady my love...you've been my inspiration so stick to it and don't lose faith. You're really close to breaking the cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing to do is to eat something every 3-4 hours. Something small, like an apple or nuts. Drink lots of water. It's good for you and keeps you full. I do that a lot.

    Weekends are super tough, I know. It's hard when there aren't distractions. Dont buy yummy food. If its not around you, you wont go and buy it (if you are a lazy bum like me, I know you are :)).

    And dont feel guilty if you eat too much. you are burning so much during the week! That's awesome. So cheer up! :)

    ReplyDelete