Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Baby Steps

A life style change is a change in preferences too not just habit.

Here's the first! I went to Subway for lunch with the colleagues and decided to go for a salad instead of a sub. Drab eh? Actually NO.

You can turn any sub into a salad...decide what veggies you want and what meat (stay healthy and stick to chicken or turkey breast) and they toss it up for you. If you stick to low calorie sauces such as Hot chilli, light mayo and honey & mustard (yes its low cal) you don't come up to more that 200 kcal in total!

Its win WIN. Its totally tasty so a new favourite and I know I won't have any trouble picking it on the next visit because my taste buds sure as hell aren't compromised!

Green leaves, veggies, protein + YUMMY = Nirvana!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'll go to Subway this Friday for sure and have what you did.

    PS: What is light mayo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Canary Wharf -- they have some fifteen Pret-a-manger that serves only egg or falafel sandwich or pasta! I want subway tooooooo.....

    ReplyDelete