Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Have Sinned...

Boss took us out for lunch to Rajdhani in UB City. Boss is veg. Rajdhani serves only veg food. I ate. Almost everything that was on the plate. Even the sweet dish.

But I looked away when the second serving came along. Only if the waiter would let me be. He put some Khichdi with a big spoon of Ghee. And the plate lit up like a sunny day. 

I ate it all up. I would have loved for the waiter to do sales for my company, he was so persistent. Came running to my  guilty empty plate and threw a small helping of rice. Sweet kadi had to leave its residence.

Now I am feeling bloated. My stomach is full of veg calories.

And I wish my boss was a meat-eating freak...not a sober herbivore...I so wish.

But today, I have sinned.

3 comments:

  1. What is life without sins?
    What is the right path if we do not once in a while stray?
    What is true love if you do not understand the meaning of heartbrake?

    Ignore me!
    You missy are a bad girl :P Moral of the story please have more food groups on your daily plate instead of just rice i.e. idli. Then such binges won't happen. More veggies sil vous plait!

    On second note...it's okay to let go occasionally. You need to be happy too right? So don't be guilty coz thats a viscious cycle. Be good today and tomorrow. You can then give yourself a small treat on Saturday.

    GAWD now we're sounding like the police! :P Food police!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naah... taking a few words from Crumbs post -- we shouldn't punish ourselves or our bodies into submission in such a harsh way. (we are not in Fifty shades of grey muck) but portion control! much luck next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not punishing but losing control. Dieting teaches discipline I feel. SO it isn't punishing, just feel bad that I let go like that. But the good thing is, haven't eaten too much since. :) This binge showed me the way :)

    ReplyDelete