Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hide and NO Seek

Just had my daily dose of 'refreshingly' bright idlis. Struggling hard to resist the temptation to grab chocolate-laced Hide and Seek Milano cookies. I love them and they are right there, on the desk next to mine. Have been offered twice, offers that I would open-mouthly accept--rejected, with a heavy heart.

I am hiding from them, and I don't want to seek them. Sweet, heavenly, chocolaty, delicious.

I am just telling myself, had you hidden and not seeked (don't know what the past tense is, if I had some chocolate in me, I could have made something delectable up!) when you should have, you wouldn't be suffering now...

Like Pavitra said: Think , Pause, Act... I thought, I paused (I drooled), I acted like I didn't care..

...and still trying

2 comments:

  1. As I said only ogling no touching. yes as tempting as hot men! :) you are strong for saying no! woop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit! I want a hide n seek right now! There was a time I could go through a whole packet and not so much as put on a miligram! :-/

    Well done MT! Buy yourself a new sexy belt as a treat! ;-)

    ReplyDelete