Monday, August 6, 2012

Hop and Skip

This blog is super awesome. It's helping me do two things I love most: Writing and Dieting. Not the latter so much. Anyway, I haven't checked my weight yet. I am a little scared it would disappoint me or discourage me from continuing. So end of this week, I'll have a figure ;) Hopefully!

I am tired of having oats for dinner every single night. It's super boring. So today during lunch I asked my gym-going, fitness lover and foodie boy for tips to cook low cal yummy stuff. And that's the tale of the Shakshuka. I'll try it out tonight. Excited!

I solemnly resolved to diet. Now it's time to take the next step: Exercise. Found a skipping rope at home: I should clean my cupboard more often. So I am gonna start skipping today. Lets see how far it goes.

I have set weekly targets for meself. Half a kilo per week should be do able. I am hoping against hope.

Oh and thanks Pavitra for the tummy tip. As soon as I read it, I sat up straight. Still in that uncomfortable position :) All for good.

So Skip Eat! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment