Thursday, August 9, 2012

Star!

OK I know this is absolutely silly. I shouldn/t be so excited and thrilled over literally a non-achievement. But you don't understand...I'm a foodie. I live to eat. I dream about food all day and I've been this way as far back as I could remember.

I also suffer from chronic cravings. I mean at times immediately after lunch am hungry and starving for some yummy sweetness or some tangy evil. Sigh.

But yesterday was the first day since I started on this crusade to be healthy that I went through a whole 24 hours without eating any sort of unhealthy junk. Nada. Zilch. None at all. Mind you I was hungry all day but I ignored my urge for the salty and sugary and went for salads, soups, cous cous and avacado and somehow made it through the day without over-eating and without junking.

I feel like a star. Really...like I said its silly but you don't know the inner battle I face!

Anyway I was wondering if we should have an awarding system here? Stars, badges and so on and so forth! Our own little victory club? ;-)

Also...I love you girls for being here and fighting this battle with me.

All for one and none for fat!  Thank you! :D


3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha... I can vouch for that non-stop planning for the next meal. Case 1: Canterbury - In the bus Pavs: "we will find a tea/coffee with cake shop" In the coffee shop eating cake Pavs: "Where do you think we should have lunch. Eating lunch at Italian restaurant Pavs: "Those cakes in the pattesiere looked yummy." Evening at cake shop Pavs: "What's for dinner???" Case 2: Portsmouth - Repeat above. :D

    Kudos to you Pavs. I am not sure how to get the star system going but let me check the gadgets that we could use in the blog today. Relatively free and boss has taken the day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how this feels! AWESOME... I felt on top of the world when I got to where you are. And I must say, you've reached there pretty quickly. Good going! All the best and should I say Keep It Down :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL...Nunie you just described the story of my life so well! :D I should quote you! :)

    ReplyDelete