Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Morning Madness!

So...I had the alarm on for 6:30 am this morning and I had a pilates class at the gym next door at 7:30. I woke up, switched the alarm off and closed my eyes and semi-dozed off again. All the while my mind or two-minds warred with themselves whether 'to go or not to go' and guess what??? I pushed outta the bed at 7:20 and barely made it to class...and I couldn't have had a better start to the day!

There was stretching, meditation, some abs, the glutes were worked on and so were the thighs.

The body is relaxed, the mind is calm (inspite of a looming 'we need to end it talk' with the boyfriend) and I didn't even feel guilty about having one little cookie as a mid-morning snack!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a start. Good on you. At least you finally made it to class... and then got more than expected. Super cool.

    I hope the boyfriend thing works out fine..All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All worked out...at least for now. The pause. think. act thing works everywhere apparently! ;-)

    PS - how does one subscribe to posts and comments on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there's a link below the comments section here. on the bottom right--subscribe by e-mail. See if that works. I am guessing here, I joined a day before you did! So..

    Glad the boyfriend front is all good :)

    ReplyDelete