Thursday, August 2, 2012

Losing It!


One of my colleagues just sent all of us an interesting link about dieting and exercise to lose weight. I think she figured her colleagues are heading toward all the wrong fatty directions. And she is so right. The article sparked a debate in my bay. Suddenly, a quiet, hard-working (we'd like to think) bay, sprung to life. That's when I realized, there isn't one person here who has escaped the fangs of yumminess. Everyone is fat or getting there. And everyone is interested in getting fit.

That's great. While some only exercise, some diet and exercise, some--like me--only diet. Well, they say they come in all shapes and sizes! And some aren't doing a thing--just hoping that the world will end and there wouldn't be any food left to eat. 

Anyway, today was my day-off diet. I had a toasted steak sandwich, not great. And a lemon Ice Tea. No dessert. The boy ate a Mocha Flakes all by himself. While I sat there looking at him. Surprisingly, I didn't want to even taste it. Layers of chocolate and coffee cake..now who wouldn't want that?  My off-diet day made me realize I am finally off-food. 





4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!

    Now that is an achievement!! It really is! It's a long and tedious road to get to that point but you did it! So proud :)

    Now work to hold onto it. Temptation lurks at corner especially in the corners of your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes. Temptation is super scary. But I will try my best to lose the temptation and the flesh! Will check my weight on Saturday. I am 47.7 now. Lets see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude please don't tell us your weight in figures as Anu and I might just spend our days and night crying then! ;-)

    PS - Am I allowed to write posts about being bad and the debauchery or only pure motivation? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you can write about being bad! You'll feel better :). I know I'll have those days too..soon.

    And why isn't anyone else posting? Hello! Are we the only fat ones here??

    ReplyDelete